- Mint soothes aching stomachs and aids with indigestion and inflammation.
- Cucumbers contain tons of B Vitamins which is great for stress and anxiety relief. They also have lots of soluble and insoluble fiber (on the skin), meaning they help you stay full longer AND aids in digestion.
- Limes contain Vitamin C, a vitamin with antioxidants that helps the muscles in your eyes as well as signs of aging. Plus the antioxidants are beneficial to your overall heart health!
Are you ready to refresh your body? Grab the following ingredients and tools:
- 3 English Cucumbers a.k.a. Hot House Cucumbers, thinly sliced with the skin left on. Put a few aside for garnish.
- 1 bunch of Mint
- 6 limes, juiced to make 1/2 cup
- 3 quarts of Water
- Sugar, to taste
- Stemless Wine Glasses
Makes 4 servings.
Step 1: Add 1/2 cup of water to the blender and slowly add the sliced cucumber and a hanful of mint leaves. We left the skin on because (a) it adds beautiful green color and (b) that’s where all of the insoluble is to help with digestion! Continue to add the cucumber until all of it is pureed and mixed up.
Step 2: Take the blended cucumbers and remove the seeds by using a strainer over a pitcher or other container.
Step 3: Add the lime and remaining water to the pitcher. You can either add the sugar to the pitcher (to taste) OR add it to each individual serving.
And you’re done! Wasn’t that easy? We love the vibrant green and how it contrasts with the gold accents on the stemless wine glasses.