‘Tis the season for cozy beanies, daylong hikes, and relaxing nights spinning vinyl with friends!
In between all of the craziness of the holidays, crafting a fun drink while kicking it with those who mean the most to us is what we live for.
There’s nothing like fresh crisp apples mixed with cinnamon once the autumnal equinox hits. Something in the air causes us to crave these soul-warming flavors and we can’t get enough of it.
Apple Cider Cinnamon Moscow Mule
Things You Need
- Copper Tumbler or Copper Mug
- 2 oz. (or a shot and a half) of Vodka
- 4 oz. of Ginger Beer
- 2 oz. Apple Cider
- 1/4 of Squeezed Lime
- Ground Cinnamon
- Apple Slices
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Squeeze the lime into the copper tumbler to coat the interior.
- Add a handful of ice.
- Pour vodka into the tumbler or mug.
- Pour ginger beer into the tumbler or mug.
- Finally, pour the apple cider into the tumbler or mug.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and fresh apple slices.
- Top it off with a shake or two of ground cinnamon.