Learn how to style these adorable turbans with nothing but your favorite scarf! For this first turban, you can use any rectangular scarf (we have plenty to choose from in our stores).
1. Center the scarf on the back of your head.
2. Wrap the ends high across your forehead and twist them in the center.
3. Wrap the scarf toward the back of your head, keeping the twist in front tight.
4. Tie the scarf tight in the back.
You’re all done! Go out and rock this cute and easy look.
It’s fun from all angles!
This next turban requires a square scarf.
1. Fold the scarf in half diagonally. Pick up the scarf at the fold, and drape the middle corner across your forehead.
2. Wrap the ends across your forehead.
4. Wrap the ends around to the back of your head and tie a knot.
5. Hide the ends by tucking them in.
6. Tuck that remaining bit in front over the twist.
We’re excited to share our favorite submissions for our “Rock Your Wrists” challenge on Instagram. Thanks to everyone who showed us how you stack and style your EB bracelets!
Credit for these great photos goes to @11ismydoctor, @alfleet, @billysoiree, @cortneat, @hosbembry,@kdunlap247 and @tucantu. Thanks for sharing!
In honor of our bracelet sale that launched today – Buy 2 Bracelets, Get 1 Free* – we’re asking how do you rock your wrists? Show us on Instagram by tagging your photo with #ebbracelets, and we’ll feature our favorites here on the blog next week! Have fun with it! Send in as many photos as you like!
(*of equal or lesser value; sale ends August 1st)
A few people got in on the bracelet stacking fun already!
[Photos by @brennan_abadie, @emivu, @chelseywoolwinemusic & @philip_doherty
1. Hold the scarf out behind you length-wise.
2. Cross the scarf in front.
3. Twist once.
4. Wrap the ends around to your back.
5. Tie a knot in the back.
6. Adjust the edges of the scarf to cover any gaps.
7. Go rock that bandeau! Now you’re ready for some real Summer fun.
The Mighty Wallet is made from a single folded sheet of a water-resistant microfiber material. Super strong, super durable, and super thin, this wallet has so many storage areas that expand to fit everything you need to carry! You can feel good about carrying this innovative wallet; it’s recyclable and made from 25% post-consumer material. Also, the designs are ridiculously cool. $14.95 each.
PBJ, Superman, Batman, and Ron English Half Dollar Mighty Wallets.
3 Ring Binder, Music Sheet, Airmail, and NYC Subway Map Mighty Wallets.
Two lovely associates workin’ it at our Sevierville, Tennessee store location. They sure know how to rock that Earthbound style! (That’s our new sheer print poncho on the right – only $14.95.)
Share your photos of you sporting your Earthbound fashion on our Facebook page, and you could be featured on our blog!